Legal Services Offered by Larry Beck in Portland, OR
Larry J. Beck, Attorney at Law
in Portland, OR
provides many legal services, including adoption law, family law, estate law, litigation, real estate law, and business law. When you call for your free initial consultation, Larry will take the time to listen to your particular situation and help you decide which course of action would be best. Once that has been decided, he will take you through the entire process, beginning to end, so that you never have to feel like you are left on your own to struggle through the legal jargon and formalities.
Please read on for an overview of services offered.
Adoption, Surrogacy, and Assisted Reproduction Technology (ART)
Creating families through adoption and assisted reproduction technology is Larry Beck's main goal as a lawyer. Assisting surrogates/gestational carriers and intended parents with negotiating and preparing agreements to create families is his specialty.
The Adoption Services Include:
- Newborn adoptions
- Step-parent and second parent adoptions
- Adult adoptions
- Adoption litigation
- Open adoption agreements
- Finalization of agency adoptions
- Foreign re-adoption to obtain a US birth certificate
- Representation of birth parents and adoptive parents
Assisted Reproduction Services Include:
- Negotiation and preparation of surrogacy/Assisted Reproductive Technology agreements between gestational carriers and intended parents
- Management of escrow accounts for gestational carriers
Family Law – Divorce and Other Family-Focused Practice
Provides representation of spouses and unmarried parents in dissolving existing relationships and establishing future family and child focused plans for moving forward.
Our Family Law Services Include:
- Asset and liability division
- Spousal support and child support
- Pension and retirement plan division
- Parenting time and visitation
- Parenting plans
- Disputes between unmarried parents
Larry represents individuals and small businesses in court to resolve civil and commercial disputes and stays with you for the whole litigation process, including:
- Pretrial discovery
Our real estate services include:
- Residential purchase and sale transactions
- Litigation and disputes
- Easement agreements
- Boundary disputes
Estate Planning and Administration
Larry Beck focuses on guiding and assisting families with managing the financial affairs of a deceased family member through the court probate process. He also provides assistance on planning for the future through preparing wills, trusts, financial powers of attorney, and advanced directives for health care decision-making.
Conservatorships and guardianships for minors and incapacitated adults can be drafted in order to manage their money, financial assets, and medical and personal welfare, as well as provide other decision making services.
Assistance is also provided for probates and administration of decedent's estates, in addition to protective proceedings.
Our Estate Planning Services Include:
- Wills, trusts, and estate planning advice
- Probate and estate administration
- Small estate affidavits
- Financial powers of attorney
- Advanced directives – healthcare powers of attorney for medical care and end-of-life decision making
- POLST forms
- Protective proceedings
Business Law & Business Formation
Let Larry help you create and maintain business entities, including corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs), along with navigating contract preparation & review in order to protect your rights in business tractions.